The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) (涼宮ハルヒの戸惑), sometimes called "The Rage of Haruhi Suzumiya" or "The Bewilderment of Haruhi Suzumiya", is a Haruhi Suzumiya Video Game. It was published by Banpresto.
The game has many subgames, such as an RPG, a visual novel and a "princess maker" dressup game.
At least one of its settings appears in Haruhi Suzumiya Theatre.
Like all every Haruhi Suzumiya video game other than Day of Sagittarius III (an iOS game), this game was only released in Japan.
The main character is Kyon, and his job is to help Haruhi create a video game. The SOS Brigade can create a game similar to Dragon Quest, a robot game, a card battle, a board game, a dating sim and even a princess maker. (There are over 30 game types in total.) Kyon must give orders to the rest of the Brigade, including managing their timetables.
Game Info Edit
- Released: January 31, 2008
- Console: PlayStation 2
- Adventure video novel
- Fantasy RPG
- Life simulation
- Original The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya PS2 Game (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) on haruhisuzumiya.net
- Archive on 27-Sep-2015 The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya PS2 Game (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) 24 July 2008
- Original Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi official website
- Archive on 30-Jul-2007 Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi official website (appears to be primarily Flash-based and no longer works)
- Official Fanbook