The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) (涼宮ハルヒの戸惑), sometimes called "The Rage of Haruhi Suzumiya" or "The Bewilderment of Haruhi Suzumiya", is a Haruhi Suzumiya Video Game. It was published by Banpresto.
The game has many subgames, such as an RPG, a visual novel and a "princess maker" dressup game.
At least one of its settings appears in Haruhi Suzumiya Theatre.
The main character is Kyon, and his job is to help Haruhi create a video game. The SOS Brigade can create a game similar to Dragon Quest, a robot game, a card battle, a board game, a dating sim and even a princess maker. (There are over 30 game types in total.) Kyon must give orders to the rest of the Brigade, including managing their timetables.
Game Info Edit
- Released: January 31, 2008
- Console: PlayStation 2
- Adventure video novel
- Fantasy RPG
- Life simulation
- Original The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya PS2 Game (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) on haruhisuzumiya.net
- Archive on 27-Sep-2015 The Perplexity of Haruhi Suzumiya PS2 Game (Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi) 24 July 2008
- Original Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi official website
- Archive on 30-Jul-2007 Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi official website (appears to be primarily Flash-based and no longer works)
- Official Fanbook