|The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 2|
|Japanese title||Suzumiya Haruhi no Tameiki II |
|Air date||August 21, 2009|
The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 1
The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 3
Key events Edit
- The SOS Brigade continue with their movie-making endeavor.
- This episode was the 21st episode broadcast for Season 2, but was the eleventh new episode.
- This episode begins in medias res, picking up after the previous episode's abrupt end.
- Although the timing is the same, the positions of several objects have changed compared to Adventures of Mikuru Asahina.
- When Haruhi informs the members of the SOS Brigade of their roles, Kyon does a monologue questioning if it's his fault. This is likely a reference to how he mentions wanting to tell Haruhi about the identities of the members of the SOS Brigade in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 6, which is later shown in The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 5.