☆A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
Thanks for contributing, and I hope you'll have a great time here! I look forward to working with you!!--Wikia 15:21, October 24, 2009 (UTC)
- I banned the guy and his IP for a month...what the hell. I hope I don't end up chasing someone new every time this happens...Only dead fish go with the flow. 00:58, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah I know. I'm working on it. I don't think we ought to have a background logo like last time, but we do need a new logo. Do you have any suggestions on what colors we should use with the new Theme Designer? Aster Selene 00:53, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- We used to repeat the (backwards) SOS Brigade logo in the background. Aster Selene 01:57, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Page for Rainy Day? Edit
Since the short story Rainy Day will be accompaning the first pressing of the Surprise set, would you prefer that the story be attached to one of the pages for Surprise or by itself on another page? ultimatemegax ～ まがれ 02:34, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
Image mishaps Edit
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the errors that are in the 12/13 images that I've uploaded over the past few hours. Whenever I went to upload an image, I hit the back button twice to return to the recent images page so that I would know which images I had uploaded, but it seems to have glitched the uploaded images. They are all 1920x1080 pngs on my computer, but are only 640x360 on the server. What can I do to help assist in fixing this mishap? ultimatemegax ～ まがれ 03:35, May 21, 2011 (UTC)
These phrasings look vastly familiar...
To clarify: Fujiwara called Mikuru (big) "Mikuru-oneechan" and stated that his goal was to prevent her from comitting some type of time crime. Mikuru (big) stated "I do not have a younger brother." Information was revealed at different times, thus the poster copied and pasted everything together.
Yes, I was the one who found these spoilers and while I can attest to writing them, I cannot verify the accuracy as I 1. do not have a copy with me currently and 2. am still weak in Japanese to completely verify everything. I'm mostly translating as best I can from Japanese sources, thus there are details that are lost in transmission. I'd advise that nothing from Surprise (First)/(Final) be allowed until a translation is out.ultimatemegax ～ まがれ 14:29, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- In regards to the message on my page I agree that indeed we need to be wary of any new uncited theories on the wiki, especially as Japanese sites like 2chan tend to be...well, less than accurate. I attest that we remove any new edits from now on and message the editor questioning of the source; an undone edit can always be restored.
- As for spoilers, this is a wiki and anyone who comes in ought to expect spoilers, especially with the spoiler warning on the front page (though I can add another one for novel 10). Only dead fish go with the flow. 16:11, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- So I found some synopses of the novel 10 tidbits. Multiple sources have confirmed this, so I'm pretty sure this is accurate; it's just without the actual novel text it's difficult to think about how to incorporate this.
- What I do know (but am admittedly shaky on) is that Yasumi turns out to be the name of the new freshman. As it turns out, the "beta" timeline was the first timeline, but things basically went really wrong (not explained exactly how, apparently we'll see in novel 11) and Yasumi, who turns out to be apparently the incarnation of Haruhi's subconscious, goes back in time and prevents Kyon from getting the call from Sasaki, creating the alpha timeline. She then merges the timelines later.
- While this is definitely not grounds to write anything on the pages, if we see something along these lines put on the pages, we can probably state it as accurate.Only dead fish go with the flow. 13:55, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hare hare Yukai Edit
P.s I'm new and I do the Battlefield Wiki
Just wanted to say thank you and apologize for leaving so many broken links with the English name updates. I was trying to update all of the places (here, wiki, etc) at one time and I neglected to go as in-depth as you did. Thank you for fixing my mess, as I've tended to leave a few. I am trying to ensure that future updates won't require your attention.ultimatemegax ～ まがれ 20:27, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
I don't know why adding that gallery (assuming you meant the slider) would have been a problem, I added it without any trouble at all. One thing to note though, that type of gallery is not visible in "Preview" mode, so if you were previewing and not seeing it - that's why.
Background Proposition? Edit
Hi there, I was looking around the wiki and keep noticing the fact that the wiki doesn't have a background. Now red, though a good color, Is a little harsh on the eyes if its a constant glaring bar surrounding the information. Now this is only a suggestion but since Tavisource gave you Admin rights, you have the opportunity to change this. Of what the background could be is up to you but one of my personal suggestions is a background something to do with the SOS brigade. Kozakuu 03:44, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
Then why'd you change Kunikida's page picture. 185px is fine for that picture.
I'm looking at adding this wiki to the February Spotlights on the Animanga Hub. Could you add a link back to the hub in the MediaWiki:Wiki-navigation by adding 2 asterisk
** to the beginning of each line, and then adding
***w:c:animanga|Anime/Manga Hub as the last line. (it's a hack to get more out of the nav menu.--Sxerks 01:12, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Deleted Images Edit
- I figured as much...why can't we just use the actual image instead of using redirects?--Tavisource 02:59, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Intrigues versus Misfortune Edit
The Intrigues of Itsuki Koizumi (which should be re-named to the final title, The Intrigues of Koizumi Itsuki-kun) has only had one chapter published in Altima Ace in April 2012. It will only be drawn by Puyo. The Misfortune of Kyon & Koizumi is a comic anthology which has short stories focusing on the two male members that were drawn by guest artists. It was a one-volume special that was published in December 2009. They're two different things.Ultimatemegax (talk) 14:49, May 31, 2012 (UTC)
English manga online? Edit
Hi there. I'm new to this wikia, but I love the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise. I've lately been reading the manga online on various websites but I noticed that most of them end with "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya III". I know that further volumes of the English version have already been published over a year ago.
So my question is, where can I continue to read the manga?
- Those manga aren't legal, so I couldn't help you. I started buying from volume 4 onward. PSH aka Kimera 757 (talk) contribs) 15:13, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
Related Videos ModuleEdit
Hi, my name is Nic and I'm a member of the Wikia Content Development Team. As you may have seen on many wikis such as Call of Duty, there is a new module for the right hand column that displays related videos to the Wiki. This is a new feature that we want to place on your wiki, would you be cool with allowing this? The module can be seen on any page, here is an example - Wagnike2 (talk) 21:58, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
the image file you asked for didn't show up what image the yuki stuck in my computer cause that i just looked up Yuki nagato wallpaper
opps forgot to sign
A quick fix for the overlapping nav menu is to add
as the first line, like I did on Minami-ke
Actually I'm the one who created the SOS Brigade multilingual page before I joined Wikia. Some of the languages I obtained were from Wikipedia while some I got my online friends in global to translate them Nkqdotaku96 (talk) 07:52, October 29, 2012 (UTC)Nkqdotaku96
An important matter Edit
I have a question...umm,I'll be frank:I saw that you posted the cover of the manga "Haruhi Suzumiya" by Mizuno Makoto(the first version of it) ,here is the link to help you understand better what I'm talking about " http://haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Haruhi-Suzumiya-manga-by-Mizuno-Makoto-1-244x300.jpg " ...and i was really wondering if you could tell me where i can find this version or if you have it? I beg you from the bottom of my heart
m(_ _)m could you please post it somewhere or ask for the permission of the author to post it somewhere,because i searched for the author to ask about it but i didn't manage anything...please any information would help me a lot.Chocolate Alice (talk) 23:10, January 19, 2013 (UTC)
ReL The Parallel of Haruhi SuzumiyaEdit
Ok... so are we going to ask him or... you...because it's kind of been a while...Dr. Eggman rox 2
- I handled that via email, but you should know translating from a printed text is a lot easier than from videos. I doubt it'll get done; at the least, it'll be lower priority than other projects. PSH aka Kimera 757 (talk) contribs) 21:31, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm an admin at Shakugan no Shana Wiki (light novel series, also illustrated by Noizi Ito) and I would like to ask you if we could affiliate with the Haruhi Wiki. Basically, we would put the wordmarks of our wikis on each others main pages. On the SnS wiki main page, we have a section allocated for affiliates and I would just put your logo on there and you can make a section like that for your main page. Tell me what you think! --Aassdddai talk 10:44, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, I put your wordmark on our SnS wiki main page and you can use our wordmark. Thanks. --Aassdddai talk 07:55, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Cool, but you know you can redesign the template to look more at home on your main page. Like, having it white with a maroon/red heading like the featured article and media sections for example. The template is only black on the SnS wiki because the wiki color is black, you can redesign it to anything you wish. --Aassdddai talk 09:01, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 18's cover artEdit
Can u plz tell me some stuffs (like rules in editing this wiki) and technuiqes in editing this wiki?
Thnks and God Bless :)
What if the photo I wanna upload in this wiki is very important/Required???
I found the haruhi/yurripe on deviantart and the yuki nagato in the computer on google images.
Command and conquerEdit
I noticed that you are on the command and conquer wiki do you play? if so on PC or XBOX and maybe we can play a few games.
- Good point. I think I'll make a magazine article category. Pity we only have two at the moment. PSH aka Kimera 757 (talk) contribs) 22:01, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- There's actually a template for that. I'll find you the list of pages with that shortly. PSH aka Kimera 757 (talk) contribs) 22:01, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Okay thanks a lot. I'll see what I can do. My Japanese isn't amazing but I can translate most stuff with a bit of help. If there's anything else you want me to help with let me know =) What the hell's a signature? (talk) 08:06, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Affiliation request Edit
Hail PsiSeveredHead, I am an admin of the Toaru Majutsu no Index Wiki and I have come to request an affiliation with your wiki. I have great admiration for the series who brought about the light novel adaptation boom, my wiki would not exist if not for the series that your wiki is based on. It holds a certain feeling of strangeness even when the story is only held in a single setting. The series in which my wiki is based on often gains such feeling, would it not be fitting for our wikis to be affiliates? Soon, we shall create a page for affiliates and have them on the frontpage, for now, I would like for your confirmation. This is our wiki's wordmark. Have a nice day.---TheGreatEye (talk) 10:56, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
THANK YOU Edit
126.96.36.199 11:52, April 24, 2013 (UTC) Thanks for maintaing the site! It's a great resource for Haruhi fans all over the world.
While this wiki may ot get a whole lot of IP edits so it may not matter, but I don't think this wiki is directed to children 12 and under, and it can be questioned via special contact.--Sxerks (talk) 15:28, July 2, 2013 (UTC)
Shouldn't we make a seperate page for yasumi, while she is a part of Haruhi, she, like the shinjin are part of her subconscious and yasumi seems to have a different personality and I think that she has enough information about her to make a new page. Johnatha (talk) 18:34, July 5, 2013 (UTC)